Rebirth of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rebirth of Darkness has come.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crimson Phoenix

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:57 pm

That is the simplest thing I'm putting in the title, Hello, cause honestly I don't know what else to say.

Honestly I don't know if joining is the right choice or not and I say that because of how a certain few people lied to my self and another on building this group which forces a friend of mine to shut down RPG Chaos. I don't like being lied to, I've never lied to any of my friends, and I hate being lied to. Understand that those who I once thought of as friends, are right now questionable on whether or not I should continue thinking of them as such.

All I ask is that next time anybody is going to make a group that is a recreation of one I'm in, that instead of hiding it behind your backs, talk to me. Come up and talk to me rather then hiding behind a bush.

And another thing, if you want to continue on being my friends, your gonna have to earn that friendship back, that said friendship is on the line.
"Do unto others as they would do unto you." one of few wise words that are in the bible, I'm not a religious but i hope people get that meaning. and if you don't get it, it means "treat others as they would treat you." I don't lie to you so you have no reason to lie to me. And if you think my reaction would be any different, or if you have an opinion on my being here, speak up or I won't know if being here is a good idea or not.
Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebirth of Darkness :: Introductions/Farewells, etc. :: Introductions-
Jump to: